Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Flames' Blog

Ok, so...

After helping my friend post in his blog, I decided to make my own. Because I'm bored.

So, I started reading the Story on Paper to my little sister, and she loves it. It's so weird, because I'm reading it to her before she knows what everything is about, like the Book! She's only just learning the names. When I'm done on here, I'll go write more there. Yay!

Today was a pretty boring day, actually. It rained a tad, and I felt like bad sushii all day (translation: ABSOLUTE CRAP!)

But that's all for now. I've got places to do and things to go.

Peace out,
~the Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

FLAMES!! YOU HAVE A BLOG!! The Story On Paper Lives!! WHOOT!!!! I miss it. GIVE IT TO ME!!

-Me.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home