Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Stil here

So.

School in 5 days. Oh, howdey do da day. *grits teeth* I'd rather run the mile. Twice. But I got to see Me and (What's Katelyn's Nickname?!?) today! The principal, Mr. Haughney (Pronounced Hog-knee...SOO FUNNY!!!) gave us his..."speech" (aka, BOREFEST Two oh oh Six) and crap like that. Then, volleyball for 4 1/2 hours today. Oh, joy.

As you can tell, I'm not a very happy person. LOL

Well, see, the way I look at it, it's much better to be a pessimist than an optimist. If you're a pessimest, you always think something bad will happen. So when it does, you're not disappointed, and if something GOOD happens, you thoroughly surprised, and happy. If you're an optimist, things can go against you a lot. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Right now, I'm in MAJOR, SUPER, EXTRA writing mode. See, I'm writing (counts on fingers) At least 5 things that I want to get published. Not all at the same time, mind you. Just...that I want to get published. Here's a list of order of importance.

1. The King of Nastimus-This is the first one I started writing. In seventh grade. The first one is finished, and at 202 pages, it's the biggest. The second in the series is on its way, at 146 pages.
2. The Story on Paper- This is written entirely on Ruled Notebook paper. all 26 pages. I'm currently trying to get it into the computer. With this, it'll be one book, but...the ideas are just HITTING ME LIKE A BATTERING RAM! IT'S great!
3. The Dumaniz- This kinda ties with 2, but I'm writing it with Josh. It's basically coming along, but we're like...never on at the same time, and sometimes its hard to get our parts back and forth.
4. The story on paper about Nicolia- A pitiful attempt at a chance to draw out the King of Nastimus Series. It's great though, because of all the backstory, and it's great to write. Chances of getting this published is probably 4 out of 10.
5. Zindal Kordan-Me, I don't think you've even read all this. But it's a sci fi. I started it, and THEN read Ender's Game, and realized how much they were alike. SO I stopped. But I do wanna finish it.

But yes, so that's my writing schedule. It's hard, but fun. I love it, I really do. Except, I wanna get Nastimus published first, but when I work on the story on paper, I almost feel like I"m CHEATING on Nastimus. It's weird, and I guess you have to be a writer to understand, but it's weird.

Oh, and along with those, I do have another idea, but I want to make that into a screenplay. I know, I know. The Flames, the overachiever. :-D Now, if only I could get my homework done.

Yours,
The Flames

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

I NEED the Story on Paper!! I want it on the first day of school!! Is that Zindal Kordon thing the one where the guy's in that box thing and the world is comming to an end so they have to wake him up? And there's that girl who is all stuck with all the preverted guys in her dorm? And, I never did get to read the Story on Paper About Nicolia, so I'm going to need that one too.

Thanks.

-Me.

12:55 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Oh, and...

*builds suspence*

I am one of 500 winners of the second prize in the Maximum Ride Sweepstakes! I get The Angle Expariment, the MR Soundtrack thing, and a CD by someone on the MR Soundtrack.

But...
I can only get it if my mom lets me cuz I need some sort of tax thing...

But still, I can't believe I won! I never win anything.

-Me.

Oh, and PS, Katelyn is Subdued.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home