Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Random Mamblings

Yeah, so I can't update from the High School anymore. Stupid internet blocker. They are WAAAY too strict. I can't even get on Google Images. I know right?

Speaking of writing, I haven't been able to get even the most pathetic metaphor out. Meh, this sucks like a little kid with an ice lollie. And that's a lot.

It's been raining all day here, giving everything the feel of death. (<-- YAY! IMAGERY!) It's slow, and lazy, and etc, etc. I have nothing to do (Josh has to write A story, and Lils has to write...um...The Fantasy Story). I was kinda hoping that we could rent some movies...but then I realized there none I wanted to see. So...I'll watch Alladin. And Beauty and the Beast. You can never have too much of the classics.

asdfjkl; ; l k j f d s a a s d f j k l ; ;lkjfdsa

*points up* That's ALL we're doing in Computer right now. I'm sorry, but I type 100 words per minute. I REALLY hate homerow.

But anywho, nothing much to say here.

Peace out

The Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Yeah, so, it works now. Um, yeah, homerow is boring. So what else is new?

-Me.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home