Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Monday, September 04, 2006

Dream on!

M'kay, this is the part of the show where I tell about the dreams I've had!

Dream 1- First dream two nights ago night. There was this myth, about this girl called the ever girl. Apparently, she stole a puppet, and brought it to life. And now, she uses the puppet to put cakes, cookies, and candies on people's windowsills when they're not there. One day, she thought my family wasn't there, so she sent the puppet, Jake to the bathroom window. I saw her, and told my sister to go tackle her. We ended up giving her a place to stay for the night.

Dream 2- Second dream two nights ago. Right after we gave the ever child a place to stay, I had to be shipped off to medeval camp to be a knight. Which was on the Elementary school playground.

Dream Three- First dream last night. We were all in the high school, and the teachers are like, "ZOMG, the HUNS! They're going to kill you!" so they made us go to the church and pray. Then, they took us into the auditorium, so the huns would have an easier time killing us. I know, right? I hadbought a dagger (it was so cool! It was like...4 1/2inches long, and it had flames on it. Totally useless because of its size, but awesome looking). Then, Justin Bendigo came in and was teasing Lils, I think. So I ripped up a piece of paperwith my dull knife, and killed him. Not that I have anything against Justin.

Dream four- Second dream I had last night. After the murder, I ran outside with someone to Ontellaunee lake, near where the LIlypads grow. And I jumped off of the cliff right there, and started to fly!! It was SO cool, because I was over the water. Then, this evil teacher from the school (I think I was Max at this point) came and had the girl I showed how to fly, and held her hostage. He made me fly to Blue Marsh lake, which was now by the school. Or something. He let the girl go, but he had a camera on me, and I needed to fly. So...I went behind the trees, and flew up to the soccer fields.

But I flew!!!! Soooooo cool!

3 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

I wish I could have cool dreams like that. Mine are all, orange capris. Well, there were all the dreams about trains... I always did like them. And the one with Gonzo and the pit of lava. That was pretty scary.

-Me.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woah, I had a wierd dream like that 2, I was in a museum or something, and I don't remember what happened, but what I can remember is running out into the sun through the dolphin exhibit, or maybe I was at a pool, already unfurling my wings, they felt pretty heavy, and they were bouncing against my arms. And suddenly I was hurtling towards the ground. I realized that I had never flown before, I tried to remember everything I had learned from reading Maximum Ride, and tried to catch the wind under my wings. I started to panic, nothing was happening, I tried again, concentrating hard, then it was as if the ground was moving away, I realized I was flying! It was so tottaly awesome! Of course I was tottaly bumed out when I woke up. Sorry 4 taking up so much space.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You...killed me? Did you ever tell me about this dream? I forget if you ever told me about this dream... (I was Googling my name, by the way, if you were wondering why I was randomly commenting this)

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home