Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Guess it's time for me to update, eh?

So guess who got sick. On Christmas. And threw up.

Yup. Me. I hate throwing up. I hate it.

And now I'm really thirsty, but I'm afraid to drink, and my hips really hurt, and I don't know why, and we don't have advil.

But I did get an MP3 player! ^_^

And some shirts, oven mitts (long story), a nice jewelry box, a cell phone, etc.

But right now, I have to find the advil. I can't take this.

Peace.

~The Flames

3 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Aww. I hate to be sick on Christmas. And holidays.

And I was under the impression that you didn't, under any circumstances, take medicine unless you mom was shoving it down your throat. Or doesn't Advil count?

Happy New Year!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Caitlin Summers said...

Sick on Christmas? Poor you.

I'm sick right now, although I made it through Christmas.

I hope you get well soon!

12:47 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Where are you, fool?

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home