Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Short post right now...

I swear, if Josh doesn't get back today, I'll die. I haven't written anything in so long, the ideas are bouncing around my brain like those little lottery balls before jeopardy. o.O And it's his turn to write his part of the story. If he doesn't---argh.

And see, I'm kinda taking it easy on the book, because I'm afraid if I finish it (Book II, we're talking about here), I'll never the the horrendous First Book edited. And it needs editing.

I don't want to start another story, because...

...actually, I don't know why. I think it's because I don't believe I could carry any of my ideas out.

~The Flames

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

book are good, tell me more!!! <(:^D

2:01 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

see my blog!!! URGENT!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Caitlin Summers said...

Umm...cool. What is this book of which you speak?

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home