Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Get Ready for Randomness...


This post shall be random, because basically, I'm just going to be spouting off thoughts that enter my head.

My new husband---------------->

For obvious reasons. He's a mutant from X-men. His name is (get this) Warren Warrington Jr. The thing is, I'm not looking at HIM. I'm looking at those beautiful wings.

Oh, what I would gave up to have wings. Or perhaps the question is what I //wouldn't// give up. I mean...*stares at picture* I'd go so far as to say that I'd give up writing or music for this. I'd give up my voice (a little Mermaidish, eh?).
I've been thinking about the play lately, Les Miserables. I REALLY wanna be in it. But you know, here I am thinking "Oh, yeah, I'm definately in the chorus, if anything." Well, what if I don't make the chorus? Stage crew is already taken down, and if I sign up for pit, I'd be up against Dan Nicholas and Sam Scrieber for Clarinet, and Ben Nicholas (Dan's brother who's in my grade) for Piano. So I'm royally screwed. They don't need a bassoonist, either. I don't think I'd have the slightest idea of what to do if I didn't make the chorus.
I kinda wish we could do Wicked. I've never seen it, but I like the storyline, or what I know of it. No, I REALLY wish we could do Suessical the Musical. Oh, my gosh was that good. What else do I wish we could do. Hm...Beauty and the Beast. Oh, my favorite Disney movie of ALL time (I just watched it for the third time this week last night. I watch it whenever I clean the kitchen). That would be great. I could be like...the wardrobe or something, because my esteem is too low to think that I could get Belle. LOL.
Could you imagine my book to be a musical? Gina and I were talking to one of her friend's moms, and the mom goes, "Well, maybe your book could be in a play!" Gina stands up and goes, "I CALL JAMES!!!"
I mean...Ardnek Oklyon? Singing? Ok, here's the script! Imagine it with Bad acting...
James: (with gusto) OKLYON! I have come to KEEEEEEEL you!!
Oklyon: (singing) Never, you fool boy! You shall parish!
Bobby: (singing as well) My name is BOOOOOOOBBBBBBBY!!! (Author's Note That's BOBBY, not BOOBY). The AUUUTHOR wants to KEEEEEEL ME!
And so on and so forth. Yeah, no.
You know, as much as I love wings, I really don't think I want Max to be made into a movie. I mean, can't we have at least ONE good book that's not turned into a movie?
Boy, I could just talk on this for hours. But my fingers would fall off.
After watching a bunch of people in concert on Youtube, I have decided I would REALLY love to be in a band. Really a lot. I mean, I know I can't exactly sing persay, but who in the real world CAN? Rock stars dont' depend wholly on their vocal skills. Geddy Lee wasn't that swell of a singer, and Rush still made it big. Besides, I could play piano. I know I"m not the best at that either, but if I practice a song, I'll memorize it, and all will be well.
What can I say, I love to be on stage. Lately, I'll just break out in acting and stuff. I'll like...just start acting. I don't know how to describe it, but it sure is fun.
Anywho, I'll wrap this up.
Peace.
~The Flames

5 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin Summers said...

But isn't random what the internet is for?

4:35 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

I really wanna be in the play to. I think dance lessons helped me be comfortable on stage. As not good as I was at ballet, I don't mind being in front of people. I think if I had a lead I would over-act it. I tend to do that.

That guy with the wings looks like he had little baby arms. Quite funny.

Cake.

~Me~

4:59 PM  
Blogger Risukai Nightshroud said...

Such wise words.

Too bad I don't believe them. Perfection... is far away, to me.

You should really read the book, Wicked. I find it amusing for what it's worth. (For the most part because Elphaba reminds me of a Fem-Hulk.)

~~(the never seeing) risukai

7:53 PM  
Blogger Risukai Nightshroud said...

Such wise words.

Too bad I don't believe them. Perfection... is far away, to me.

You should really read the book, Wicked. I find it amusing for what it's worth. (For the most part because Elphaba reminds me of a Fem-Hulk.)

~~(the never seeing) risukai

7:53 PM  
Blogger Risukai Nightshroud said...

I do not consider my self to do justice, but I do not consider myself to do evil either.

My power? Who said anything about powers?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home