Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

NEW FAVORITE TV SHOW!!

Wow.

People, if you think you have a favorite tv show, THINK AGAIN! You haven't LIVED until you've seen Heroes. I think I like this JUST AS MUCH as I like Maximum Ride.

And that's effing saying something.

So yesterday, I didn't get to watch it. We taped it, and I got to watch it today.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

HOW CAN YOU WRITE SOMETHING THAT...THAT....GENIUS!!!?!?

And guess what?!?! HIRO CAN DO ULTRA TIME TRAVEL!!! ZOMG! HE COMES AND TALKS TO PETER!! FROM THE FUTURE!!!

Hiro says that he didn't recognize Peter without the scar. PETER GETS A COOL SCAR!!

*gasp* But what gives Peter the scar?!??!? THAT'S NOT GOOD, PEOPLE!!!

*Blows up with love for this show*

You see, Hiro is Japanese and he can bend time and space (and he has his own blog *SQUEE!!!*), Nikki has a split personality, who protects her, but in...weird ways. Peter can FLY (and so can his older brother, who's a JERK!!!), Isaac can paint the future (when he's high), Claire is indestructable (she's died like, three times, BUT LIVED!!), *struggles to think of more, because her brain is about to explode with all the COOLNESS OF THIS!!*

MOHINDER! He's reeeeeally hot. Bu he doesn't have a power. But he's hot. THAT IS HIS POWER!!!! His hotness *Hums "I'm too sexy"* And there's Matt the Cop. He can read minds.

I think that's it. I'm gonna feel really bad if I forget someone.

AND THEN I SAW AN AWESOME TRAILER FOR A MOVIE! It's called "Stranger than Fiction" with Emma Thompson and Will Farrell, and she's an author. All of a sudden, Harold Crick (Will Farrell) starts hearing a voice. It turns out that he's her character in the book she's writing. IT'S SO COOL!

Anyway, I'm wrapping this up now, so peace out.

Sembippi Ubi Nairobi!

Or whatever Me says.

~The Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

So. As much as I like Heros, I like Maximum Ride 400 times more. Because...I just do. And Heros has comericials. Fang's just as hot as Mohindar. AND he flies.

SEMBER UBI SUBUBI!!!!

~Me~

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home