Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Halloween

Halloween Ideas for myself:

Basket of laundry...clean or dirty. Wear sweat pants and sweatshirt if it is cold. Tights and a turtleneck if you will be in a warm building. Take an inexpensive (thin) plastic laundry basket and cut a hole in the bottom that you can fit through. Make it small enough so that is "sits" on your hips after you pull it over your head. Fill basket with laundry and pin a few dryer softener sheets to your sweatshirt

Bag of Jelly Beans - lots of different colored balloons
- large clear plastic bag (I got mine from the grocery store
- the BIG bags that they put all the recycled cans in)
- colorful ribbon
- two safety pins
- two pieces of white cardboard
Blow up all the balloons. Cut two leg holes in the bottom of the bag and two arm holes near the middle. Have your child stand in the bag and fill with blown up balloons. Write on each piece of cardboard "JELLY BEANS 2 CENTS EACH". Safety pins signs to front and back of bag. LOOSELY tie around shoulders with a colorful ribbon. Cut off excess bag around face

Cereal Killer Attach little cereal boxes to a shirt, cut a slit in the boxes, glue in plastic knives into the holes, drip red paint running down from the knife hole in the box.

Static Cling Wear anything a solid color is good all white or all black. With safety pins pin anything to yourself i:e: socks, underware, bounce sheets, etc. You can also spray your hair straight up in the air. From: Maria

Blooming Idiot! Get a green body suit and some green tights and on your head wear a beanie hat. Glue fake flowers to the beanie hat and maybe pin a few on your body suit. Also it's fun if you paint some flowers on your face and arms. I found some cheap, fake Ivy and wrapped it around my neck and arms and presto! Your a blooming idiot!

Bubble Bath Take a white laundry basket and cut out the bottom, be sure to tape the cut edges with masking tape. Attach two wide strips of material (white) to front and back of basket (these are the shoulder straps). Attach white, light peach, and pearl balloons to the staps using safety pins (these are bubbles) Wear a white bodysuit, and white pantyhose. Put on your houseshoes, shower cap, and grab your scrub brush. (If the laundry basket has holes in it, cover the inside with posterboard) From: Bridgette

I might be one of these, but We'll see.

~The Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Hmmm. I espcialy liked the basket of dirty laundry; it totally suits you. But the cereal killer would be even better cuz it's funny and easily reconized...if you've got the right kind of peolpe, that is...

~Me~

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home