Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Monday, September 18, 2006

Too sick to do Arithmetic...

I'm gonna turn into a vegetable if I keep watching TV like this. That's my second movie in 3 hours. I first watched Beauty and the Beast, and then Finding Nemo. I'm not sure what to watch next, however. It's a choice between Sinbad, or The Prince of Egypt. I dunno, though.

Yeah, so I have this awful cold that makes me feel like a sorcerer is trying to crush my head open. My throat is swollen, so it feels like someone's trying to strangle me, my nose burns, and my eyes are watering.

So I stayed home.

That might've been a mistake, seeing how I haven't the slightest idea how I'm gonna make all my work up.

Ah well. To the next movie!

~The Flames

Ps. Arrr...tomorrow be National Talk like a pirate day, ye scummy scallywags! Landlubbers, that lot o' ye.

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

That was pretty clever. The whole "Too sick to do arithmetic." I like it.

~Me~

3:50 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

AVAST! Many a buccaneer's bouty hast been lost to the dark reaches of Davy Jones' Locker on this day! I be o'erly carful of them scallywags less you be wantin to take to the Fiddler's Green so soon, matey!

~Cap'n Me~

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home