Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Sunday, October 15, 2006

How do I only have 12 posts?

Oh. That's because volleyball HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE!!!

Anyway. I might have to make this short, but it's not for the same reason as James (www.kingdomofnastimus.blogspot.com). Because mom said so.

So we got second in our volleyball tournament. Again. Second again.

Right now, I'm listening to "I'm Going Slightly Mad" by Queen. I think this song describes me a lot. Because I'm going slightly mad. Oh dear.

*sighs*

That's about it.

My blog sucks compared to Me's.

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

You flatter me yet again. Aww. I like your blog. If it makes any better. Which, knowing you it probably won't.

Thaddeus.

~Me~

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home