Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Sunday, October 08, 2006

An update, thank god!

So, liek, omg, I'm still alive.

AND POSTING! That's only cuz it's Sunday night, and we have tomorrow off. Otherwise, I'd be scrambling around trying to do homework and read three or four chapters in "White Fang." But...I'll do that tomorrow as I watch Heroes.

Which is the best show on Nbc EVER!!! It's about all these people who are finding out that they're getting new powers and stuff, and the world's gonna blow up, and they need to find out what's going on, and...oh, it's so great. It's on MOndays at 9:00-10:00 on NBC.

Right now, I'm listening to Chopin, but I think now I'll change to som Simon and Garfunkle or something.

Anyway, we took second place in the Falcon Classic Volleyball Tournament. Hey, we didn't lose to Brandywine.

Our next tournament is the Lancaster Amish/Menninite Tournament, which got me thinking--how many Menninite play volleyball? LOL, jk. We're the defending champs of that tourny...so wish us luck. I think Gina's gonna be there. :-D

Speaking of the Amish...what happened out there is so unbelievable, I can still hardly understand it. Mr. Evans says the guy shot the girls there because A) there was a possibility he wanted to rape them and B) he knew there was no security. How horrible is that? I'm tellin' you what, you think you know a guy, and then he does that. According to various interviews, his friends and family said he was completely sane.

See, it's the ones you think are normal that you have to watch out. They're the real whackos. And I mean, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against his family. They didn't go make him do it. He was just pyschotic.

I'm not sure what I would do if I knew someone who did something like that. I'd be really confused.

To change the subject completely, I realized how much I like being (and feeling like) a teenager. We went to Hershey Park last sunday, and I was dressed like a teenager, I was listening to Teenager Music (Hoobastank, God bless them), and I overall felt like a teenager. I wonder if that's my problem. I feel too grown up. I now see why parents always tell little kids to not want to rush their life away, because you know what? Being a little kid is effing fun!

But I always feel...so old. I mean...I don't know how to explain it. A lot of times, there's just a lot of pressure. Pressure to do well in School, to kill on the volleyball court, to do homework, etc. It's kinda overwheling, you know?

OY! I have this pimple thing festering on my arm. I swear, it's got it's own pulse AND gravitational pull!!!!!

Jeez.

Anywho, I'll wrap this up here.

Peace,
The Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

*sings*
Under Pressure!! Pushin' down on me, don't know what to do! Under Pressure. Doo-doo-do-da. Doo-doo-do-da.

I LOVE THAT SONG!!
*listens*

So. Yeah. I feel old, too. I remember sobbing in 2nd grade cuz I felt so old and I was getting to go upstairs next year. Geez, I feel ancient now. But it's cool how little kids think I'm so awesome now. That's why I like working at Girl Scout Camp.

It's always a fine day when Brandywine is diminished.

~Me~

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home