Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday...to me!!

Liek, zomg, so I'm 15 now.

It feels no more than if I was 14. Except now I get to say I'm fifteen. o.O

I'm still waiting to discover some mystical power though. I mean, maybe it'll happen this year at midnight. Or maybe I'll get my powers on my 16th birthday.

Wouldn't that be nifty?

~The Flames

5 Comments:

Blogger ammon said...

check my blog and happy birthday!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Magical powers, eh? It could happen.

~Me~

P.S. I'm not sick anymore.

P.S.S. Who's a.w.h?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b-day! check my page if u can!

8:34 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

^^
Jeeze, you're popular! I want publicity. *is jealous*

~Me~

7:29 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

O.M.G. my b day's on 5th november but i was 14 (audience:Aaaaah!!)oh well i just have to wait.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home