Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What I'm afraid of...

Alright, when I think about what I'm afraid of, //I// don't think it's a long list. I mean, needles don't bother me in the least. Death? Everyone has to die sometime. I'm a pro at public speaking, Blood (as long as it's my own) doesn't really scare me that much. The dark isn't TOO bad...

Here's my top couple fears

1. Spiders

Why were they created? I mean, sure, they eat "bugs harmful to farmer's crops", but couldn't God create something less...spiderish? Like...a butterfly, or a little mouse.

2. Googleapeids

Otherwise known as Centipedes. Zomg, why do they exist too? Seiously, why would you want to be that ugly? And the REALLY scary thing is that they're smarter than spiders. If you try and squish a spider, they just sit there. But Googleapeids move...they have brains...

3. Aliens

I have no clue where this fear derived from. Maybe it's primal instinct. There's a quote from the Mob Song in Beauty and the Beast (=P) that goes, "We don't like what we don't understand, in fact it scares us." Isn't fear the basis of all predjudice? I suppose I'm just so afraid of them because if that happens--if aliens come to Earth to attack--what do you do? Where in God's name do you go?!?!

4. Embaressment/being scolded

Yeah, as weird as it sounds, I HATE to be embaressed. So what have I done to fix this? Made myself as crazy as possible so that when people think I'm weird....well, they're right. Also, I HATE when a teacher yells at me. To this day, it makes me want to cry, and I have no clue why.

5. Those stupid internet sites where it's like"Look at this picture and find the 3 differences"

Ok, so you look for 3 differences. After 15 seconds or so, this hideous face pops out atyou and screams. Zomg, I just saw one of those. In an email. I'm still shaking. It was so horrible. I absolutely hate those, though I will admit that it gave me a rush of adreniline.

6. Being scared.

I am seriously afraid of being scared. I hate it. That's why I don't like scary movies. But you know, I always think "Oh, wouldn't it be great to BE Maximum Ride, or Harry Potter, or even James?" No! It wouldn't! I'd be scared CONSTANTLY!! I think I'd wet my pants! As cool as that would be...I'm not 100% sure it would be worth it.

So that's my scared list.

Yours,
The Flames

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Hmmm. Do'ya wanna know what I'm scared of? You do? Good. Cuz I'm gonna tell you.

I'm scared that my house is gonna burn down. I don't know what put this fear into my head, but I've been scared about it since...well, a long time. I would wake up in the middle of the night and get sacred that because my house is so old it would be more suseptable to buring down and I wouldn't be able to save the cats in the celler. Then I would anlyize escape plans and try to decide if I would be more likely to survive if I jumped out the window on to cement or pointed rocks. Because those would be my only choices if I was trapped in my room.

And for the record, I don't like being yelled at by teachers. Even if it someting minor and idiotic. Makes me wanna cry. And then I feel like kicking myself.

THIS MAKES ME WANNA SING 'MAGIC'!!

Well, this was a long comment.

~Me~

4:52 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

I'M SCARED YOU'RE DEAD CUZ YOU'RE NOT POASTING!!!

~Me~

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home