Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Monday, October 30, 2006

Feelin' low in Leesport

I have felt like shoe leather all day. And trust me, that's not good. Would YOU wanna feel like shoe leather??

I mean, if I was in elementary school, I'd be so SURE that I was dying or something, because it hurt so much. Now, I don't know if that's because I was just so wimpy back then, or my pain tolerence is just higher. It feels like I'm always HURTING though, and I dunno why.

Ah well.

"If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, it's just a spring clean for the may queen. Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on."
-Stairway to Heaven. Just to prove that Us youngin's still have a good taste in music. Or I do, anyway. And me.

Anywho, I promised someone I'd do something, so...peace

~The Flames

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home