Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hmm..

So I guess that I actually have readers who count (JK, ME!), I should update this thing more often.

Actually, right now, I'm about to fall asleep. *struggles to keep her eyes open*

So in school, we're doing absolutely nothing worst wasting my time writing about.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS IT WITH THESE TEACHERS WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING?!?!?!??!?!! Why don't they do anything. I mean, even a challenging PROJECT would be nice for a change. Something interesting that we'd have to write about something. I don't understand it! How can you be a TEACHER, a jobthat DEMANDS creativity, and not USE this to your advantage?!?! I get how teachers can be SATISFYED with being BORED all day!! If I were a teacher...God, you'd have fun in my class or else. EVERYONE would. And I'm not saying I'd force them to have fun. I'm saying I'd be a good teacher.

GAH, THE STUPIDNESS OF THE WORLD CONTINUES TO CONFOUND ME TO PIECES!!!

*ahem*

On a lighter note, I've made Honor roll, the first roll I've made since 6th grade, hip hip hooray. But I could've gotten principal's list if I wasn't BORED ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

Yours Irately,
The Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Yes, well Napoleon doesn't like doctors. Because he thought they killed more people than they cured. And they probably did.

~Me~

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home