Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Thursday, November 16, 2006

You know your life is meaningless when...

...even the internet is boring.

*sigh* Me's rocklclimbing, Josh is at Callbacks...do I have a life anymore? I mean, I have to look forward to talking to people online? Don't have I like...have better things to do?

Ok, so today kinda just DRAAAAAAAGED on. We sucked at band and we had to tape for Disney. Math took FOREVER, because I don't understand what the teacher's talking about, and she doesn't know how to explain it. Even musical keyboarding was as awesome as it usually is, but that's cuz we had an intruder drill.

*sigh* Well, the weekend's coming up. So...that means sleep.

WAIT!!!! ZOMG, I have a parade. NOOO! *dies* 7:30 in the morning...jeez.

And all I have to do is carry a stick.

Peace.

~The Flames

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Hey, the stick is like, the most important part. And you get a close up on TV. I just get a fleating glance.

~Me~

5:12 PM  
Blogger Caitlin Summers said...

I like your blog...especially the name. Hmmm....sounds like you had a good day.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home