Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ho hum, ho hum...

Me has already heard this notion, but I'll say it again.

Everyday, millions of kids across the world wake up and go to school without a second thought. My school isn't very populated. I think there's like...MAYBE 800 in the highschool. Probably less. Between 600 and 800. Anyway, well, we all go to school, and we get there, and it's like...So?

We do this EVERY DAY! There is NO break in routine (or at least mine, anyway.) And it's been like this for YEARS! They're BRAINWASHING us all, and we're doing exactly what they want! We're succumbing to their will. Whoever they are.

What if one day, some truly sinisterly EVIL person decides to totally change the school system? It would start with one generation--that's all they'd need. They'd plant lies, and discrimincies in our innocent minds, and our Parents can do nothing about it!! And then, we would feed said lies into our children, and them into theirs, and so on and so forth until the entire population is poisoned!! What sense does that make??!

I guess I'm worked up over the routine of everything, you know?

Anywho, mum says it's time to help in the kitchen. Ouch, my lack of cooking skills might hurt me here.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

~The Flames

3 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin Summers said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

6:18 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

And you think //I'm// obsessed with evil dictators??

~Me~

6:49 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

enjoy the turkey!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home