Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Thursday, November 30, 2006

My life for the next half year...

Yep. That's it. Isn't it glorious. Right now, I'm trying to find like...a bigger one. Preferably poster size ^___________________^

~The Flames

3 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

ZOMG!! I WANT ONE!!

Now that I've memorized practly every line of #2...

6:15 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

*jaw drops 3 floors, eyes pop out and roll downstairs, heart starts pounding v. v. v. v. fast* O...M...G...May...? I can't wait that long...

11:47 AM  
Blogger Caitlin Summers said...

*stares at book, mesmerized*

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home