Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm going slightly mad...still

I swear, there's something wrong with me. I keep getting mad at people for stupid reasons. The other night, I completely flipped out on my dad because he told me to turn my computer off. Then, I got mad at my mom the other night because of something they were saying on tv. I don't know if I'm just Pmsing or what, but frankly, it's scaring me.

I mean...I wanna hurt something angry. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore.

I hate school, I hate the cold, I want it to snow, I've had about 90 tests this week, I HATE waking up early, I hate going to sleep early, I hate not being able to get to sleep until I turn off the lights an hour later...There's a lot in my life I'm not happy with. Don't get me wrong, my life's not as bad as other people's, and I'm not trying to say it is. What I'm trying to say is that...I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, if you all have time, please view a story that Josh and I have written.

http://www.thependragonadventure.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53163&highlight=

or

http://www.fictionpress.com/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=2286065&chapter=1

Thanks.

~The Flames

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

Checked out the story. Where DO you get your ideas?! It was absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read more...what happens next?

2:32 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

How long has that been there, Catherine Olivia? And did you cange anything? Cuz if you didn't then I already read that part. *awaits next instalment*

~Me~

5:46 PM  
Blogger Caitlin Summers said...

Your book is awesome! I can't wait for the rest...

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home