Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Those two loveable lab rats...

So weeks without updation. Eh, well, y'all can live.

I'm good thanks, how 'bout you?

Oh, you're wondering about my title? Eh, I have no clue about it. ^_^

There's not really much to type. Not much is going on, which is both good and bad.

~The Flames

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Bloodbath sends his love. He against testing on animals. He's going to ralLy.

Clarance says @#%^&*%^$!!! BLEEEEEEEP.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home