Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Friday, January 19, 2007

The BRIGADE OF HAPPINESS!!!!

Can you believe that a play as dismal and gloomy as Les Miserables would make me feel so HAPPY!?!?!?!

I love it! I've been walking down the hallways smiling, and laughing, and skipping (seriously). I've just been really happy today.

It's like those endorphines thingers that realease that happiness...chemical into your brain has been bursted and now my brain is swimming with happiness!!!

YAY!

*does cartwheels!!!* And I have softball, and I get to go pitch, and I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Oh, there is a reason for why I feel like this....

...but you prolly already know it.

~The Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

Lol. Yep. I know. And _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 's sexy calves.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home