Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Friday, January 12, 2007

Grades, and death, and stuff....

I'm really worried about my grades. Actually, I'm worried about 2 grades, but that's all I need to get me kicked out of extra-curricular activities. Luckliy, they aren't huge and college's (hopefully) won't look at them.

Anyway. See, in weightlifting, we have...1 test per quarter. And I bombed it. And we also have...1 homework assignment per quarter...and I totally didn't do it. Now, I don't know if my effort in class has anything to do with anything, but I'm really upset with myself.

Another thing. This year is my first "major" year with bassoon. And Mr. S. is a rad fellow, but...it's usually, "Mr. S, do you want me to practice alone today?" "That would be so great." And I don't really learn anything. So while I want to play the bassoon, I'm not sure if I have the will (or the time) to give to such an instrament. Unlike Clarinet, bassoon is like...5x harder. I like it, but I don't...and stuff. But I still don't wanna quit band.

I've finally realized that this is why I'd always feel like crap in Middle School. I'd know I was failing, and I don't like to fail.

On another note, I've rediscovered how much I LOVE to learn. When I get a place of my own, I'm definately going to buy as many books as I can on everything. But, y'know, that's after I get *shudders* A job.

o.O

~The Flames

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

There a lot of things worse than failing weightlifting. Like failing history or failing to pull the cord when you go sky diving. And while it's still bad and makes you feel horrible, it's not the end of the world. Like it would be the end of //your// world if you failed to pull the cord when you were sky diving. Not that sky diving wouldn't be awesome or anything. Because it would be top drawer. I'm just saying you're a lot better off failing weightlifting than you would be if you failed to pull the cord.

~Me

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home