Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Disco in the Margins

I can honestly say that I love writing stories longhand, with a good old fashioned paper and pencil. But GOD, does it take FOREVER!!! Maybe it's because I'm writing on smaller lines.

I really think this story is going to turn out semi-good for the beginning at least. Otherwise, I don't even have a bad guy yet.

Curses.

Anyway, that's all I wanna say. At least I've updated, right? Now to update for the year...hmm, another premade is instyle, I suppose.

~The Flames

3 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

No bad guy??? You mean no one's died???

~Me

4:14 PM  
Blogger BeckStra7 said...

And where are you these days??

4:55 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

'Suse the intrusion... I was just noticing that you were a writer, as you so helpfully inform us, and hazarding some vague guess that you were under twenty, thought I'd point you towards this... www.geocities.com/loiteringmag.

It's a teen writing thing.

Cheers.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home