Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Friday, September 28, 2007

And stuff like that...

I definately need more people to read my blog. I might advertise it. Maybe I'll make a character blog for Lita and Will and them. Though I'm not entirely sure how that would work.

I feel like ranting, but it's weird...I don't really want to. D'you know? No, prolly not.

I keep getting tired after school. Like, I'll sit down to do my math homework and I'll fall asleep. I don't know if that's good or bad. Maybe it's my body trying to tell me that I need more sleep. That could be.

Also, I haven't eaten lunch all week. But I have a reason. I need to lose weight and I think this is the only way I can. I lost five pounds so far, which was my goal for this week!! So I'm very happy.

I think I might go watch "TMNT" (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) on On Demand now. Thanks for listening/reading.

~The Flames

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is hannah. I love your story on pendargon. Umm... i really don't know what to camment about. Sorry.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home