Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Monday, September 10, 2007

The School Year that was Actually Fun...*dramatic music*

So I'm liking this school year. A lot. A lot of people who I hated have moved away *rejoices* and my classes are amazing.

Classes Like:
English
Art
Keyboarding Lab II
History
and Theatre.

Acutally, theatre's quite intimidating, if you ask me. I'm almost regretting not taking creative writing, but I'll save that for next year and take speech as a senior. Or something. I hear the final is really hard for that and frankly, I'm already dreading finals.

I love blogger! See my computer got uber screwed up for a while, but now it's back. So I can blog! Whoopee! An yway, I'm doing my homework right now, so I guess I'll blog later.

Yours,
The Flames

PS. Expect a new character blog. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckStra7 said...

You're back? Really? Are you sure?? Guess who else is doing homework?? Yep. Okay, bye.

~Me

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home