Ridiculum sum, ergo sum...

The New and Improved Mumblings of my Brain...

My Photo
Name:

I love my British English teacher and my theatre teacher, and stuff. I'm rather crazy. Actually, quite crazy. Sometimes. My hair is ridiculously curly, and I have big feet. My mom refers to me as, "Y'know, tall girl, big hair, laughs a lot..."

Sunday, September 16, 2007

So, philosophy, huh?

Looking at the title of my blog has not only reminded me about the upcoming due date of a paper I have to write, but it also sort of engrained it even more on my memory. It's not that I don't know what to write--it's that...I don't feel like writing? No, that's not it. I think it's just that I'm not sure //what// to write. I mean, what if I say something totally contradicting. I've always gotten away with that before, but I don't think I'll be able to this year.



I am listening to Christmas songs. I am dressed in a heavy sweatshirt, flannel pajama pants, and large slippers that are shaped like the heads of lions. And yet I'm going to softball practice. Sometimes, fall ball can be a pain. Well, at least it's not snowing, right?



As for the Christmas music, well, I can't wait for Chirstmas. Or Halloween! I think I just might be a viking. Or a super-hero. Or a Super Hero named VIKING GAL!!!



Or something like that.



Oh, dear me, time has flown. I need to get ready for the ball which is soft.



~The Flames

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home